The Reliance Jio is having a huge impact on the Indian Telecom industry. As a part of the promotion, Reliance Jio launched several preview offers gaining the attention from all the mobile users in the country. Reliance Jio will play important role in lifting the internet users rate in India. India currently stands in 155th position in No of internet users per 1000.
Jio is all set to have almost Half-a-million outlets for Jio services activations and recharge outlets at launch. For now the reliance jio services are restricted to only Lyf mobile users and few set of Samsung device owners. They will soon launch their services for other devices as well.
At present there only 15% of people in India having the mobile broadband coverage. Reliance Industries Limited expects it to reach 70% after their official launch and 90% in next one year. The company has installed over 2.5 lakh kilometers of fiber optic cables in 18,000 cities and over 1 lakh villages. Just in the testing phase of the network, Reliance Jio users have consumed 13 million GB of data per month, which makes it stand in 6th position in Data usage.
Here are key advantages of using Reliance Jio:
LTE Network: Reliance is going to offer its services through LTE(Long Term Evolution) network and Voice services through VoLTE(Voice over Long Term Evolution). VoLTE promises to keep the call quality higher than the usual networks.
Under the preview offer Reliance Jio is offering its customers Unlimited 4g, Voice Calls and SMS for 90 days. Though this preview was offered only to the Reliance LYF smartphone user but now they are offering this preview offer to even set of Samsung Device users. The other smart Phone users as well are expected to get few offers while registering for Reliance Jio.
How to avail Reliance Jio Preview Offer:
Currently, there are three methods to avail this offer.
Method 1: Purchasing Reliance LYF smartphone.
- All the users of Lyf handsets were offered this preview offer.
Method 2: Trying to contact someone who is working at Reliance
- The Reliance employees were asked to refer few people in their friend circle to the Reliance Jio for testing purpose.
Method 3: High end Samsung Phone.
Here are the Samsung devices that are eligible to avail this offer: Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 Edge, Galaxy S6 Edge Plus, Galaxy A7 2015, Samsung Galaxy A5 2015, Galaxy A8, Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy Note 5, Galaxy Note 5 Duos and Galaxy Note Edge.
If you own any of the above Samsung devices here is how you can avail this offer.
- Step 1: Install My Jio app from the Google Play store.
- Step 2: Install all the Jio apps
- Step 3: Open the MyJio app.
- Step 4: Generate the Offer Code. The offer code will automatically be saved in your gallery.
- Step 5: Check the required documents.
- Step 6: Locate the nearby store within the app.
- Step 7: Take a printout of the offer code.
- Step 8: Carry the required documents to the store.
Required Document: ID Proof, Address Proof, Print Out of Offer code, 2 passport size photos and Bill of purchase of your device(Optional if you’re carrying the device to the store)
- Step 9: Use this sim only on the device from which you generated the offer code.
- Step 10: Dial 1977 once your sim is activated and ready for tele verification.
- Step 11: Launch MyJio app and click on Avail Offer. You will soon receive a message confirming activation of the offer of unlimited calls and 4g.
Method 4: Switch to HP laptop.
- Reliance Jio is offering its preview offers not just for the mobile users but even to the Laptop Users. If you own a HP laptop you are likely to get the 3 months unlimited 4g offer.
- To avail this offer you need to purchase a wireless compact router which costs around 2,899.
Exclusive Apps for Jio Customers:
This is the next best thing after the 3 months unlimited offer. Jio customers can enjoy all the exclusive apps only for the jio customers.
Here are the few MyJio apps:
JioOnDemand: This app lets you watch Movies, TV Shows and Trailers. This is an add-free service.
JioPlay: This app lets you watch your favorite TV channel without paying anything extra.
JioBeats: Now you can listen and download HD quality songs without subscribing to any other app.
JioMags: JioMags is used to read best of magazines from around the world in your smartphone or tablet.
JioDrive: Now save all your files and data on the JioDrive.
JioChat: A new messenger app with different varieties of stickers and emojis.
JioMoney Wallet: This will serve you as your e-wallet for all your payments of DTH recharges, mobile bill payments and more.
There are few more apps which are exclusive for the JioCustomers.
Speed of Reliance Jio 4g:
The download speed which the users were getting was way above than what other networks are providing right now. The download speed was ranging some where between 6mbps and 10mbps which is way high that what Airtel and Vodafone are providing.
Release Date of Reliance 4G:
The reliance 4g is expected to launch officially by the end of this year.
I hope now you have got enough reasons to shift to reliance jio and avail all these special offers exclusive for the Reliance Jio customers.