After all the rumours and leaks about the Samsung galaxy s7, Samsung has finally launched it’s new device Galaxy Note 7 officially. Most of the rumours and leaks went on to be true and the mobile is attracting a lot of its users for all good reasons and it’s fantastic specifications.
General Specifications of this Device:
- Body: The note7 which weighs around 169 grams comes up with a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection for its screen.
- Display: The 5.7 inches display comes with super amoled capacitive touch screen with a resolution of 1140 x 2560 pixels.
- Platform: This device comes with the latest Android OS Marshmallow 6.0.1. But they are having plans to upgrade it to the upcoming android 7.0
- Memory: The primary memory being 4Gb and the in secondary memory, it comes with Internal Storage of 64 GB and you can add a microSD card up to 256Gb.
- Camera: The rear camera comes with 12MP whereas the front camera is of 5MP. Video: HDR, dual video recording and slow motion features with 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps and 720p@240fps.
- Processor: Ccta-core Exynos 8890 processor / quad-core Snapdragon 820 (Depends on where it is being sold)
- Sound: 3.5mm jack still exists in the Note 7 though there were rumours of it being removed.
- Sensors: The device has got several sensors like Iris scanner, gyro, finger print, accelerometer, proximity, compass, heart rate and SpO2.
- Battery: It has a Non-Removable Li-Po 3500 mAh battery.
- Colours: Silver Titanium, Black Onyx, Blue Coral, Gold Platinum.
Release Date of Samsung Note7:
The device which was launched in august 2016 is all set to release on September 2nd.
Features of Galaxy Note 7:
Waterproof: The device has got IP68 rating which means it is well equipped for little depth of water submersion. What’s more interesting is even the S-Pen is now water resitant which was not earlier. Even if it’s raining you can take our your device and take notes.
Secure: Adding IRIS scanner to the finger print is one of the best upgrade you can always secure few important apps like banking apps with a face recognition passcode. In this way the ways to track in the data stored in those apps will be restricted to only you. The IRIS scanner will also be used to make authorized payments.
S Pen: S pen has got even better in note 7 being water resistant now the device can translate the memo’s written by user. There are only a few languages supported by the device for now. As it has been since note 5 you can still save your memo’s on the lock screen.
Adding notes is now easier, users can now add notes by scribbling on always on display and set them as reminders without actually opening the notes app.
Dual Edge Design: Samsung has been releasing a separate variant for edge design which has got good response. Samsung released the note7 in much expected dual edge type design.
USB Type-C: The USB type-C connector enables fast charging of the 3500 mAh battery. This device also supports wireless charging.
Entertainment: Now you can play games with extreme graphics requirements as you can now play all the intense Vulkan Games.
Camera: There are many features of the camera to let you click perfect picture even in low light. Namely the the rear camera comes with 12MP dual pixel rear camera with F/1.7 aperture and Optical image stabilisation, Autofocus, Phase Detection, Smile Detection. The rear camera allows you to record a 4k video and even slow motion.
Expandable Memory: Limited the users to a particular amount of data is not a great data hence the adding of memory card slot is best news for android lovers who are willing to buy.
Faster Charging: The battery is set to charge sooner than the other batteries for their previous variants. With the USB-Type C and charging gets even faster.
Smart Switch: Now it is easy to transfer your whole data from tjhe previous phone to the new device with the help of the smart switch app.
Drawbacks of Note 7:
We will soonly get to know about more drawbacks once the device is officially released.
- Not many things were updated from the S7. The battery fo S5 and S7 are same i.e 3500 mAh. But the Note 7 battery can get charged soon.
- Camera: Even the camera wasn’t updated from s7 the camera has almost go similar features.
- FM radio: Much like the Apple devices not the samsung note 7 misses out on the FM Radio.
- Non-Removable battery: The non-removable battery is always risks and yet contains it’s own level of advantages.
- Infraded: Like we had in earlier version this version does not include the infraded sensor. Even the temperature sensor was missing on too.
- Display: The display is a bit big to handle in hand but once people will get used to it.