Snapchat Tricks 2016 – These tricks will make you love the app
Well! After the social media apps like Facebook, Twitter and Messaging apps like Whatsapp and Kik. It was Snapchat the most happening and popular app in both the Google Play Store and App Store. This new cool app allows user to send a snap/videos to their friends with a time limit that is 10 Sec.
That is what makes this app interesting and fun. It notifies the user whenever someone replayed their snap or if someone took a screenshot of their snap this makes the app more interesting and keeps away stalkers.
After adding the new face lenses feature there is no look back for these apps. They’ve become more popular and reached a new level in the competition.
If you’re a snapchat user, these tips will just make the app more and more fun.
- Two Filters: How often are you confused between the filters you wanted to add? Many a times right? And adding two filters is as easy as it can get. All you have to do is: Select the first filter which you would like add > Hold the screen with one finger and swipe with another for the next filter. That’s it there you upload your new snap with two filters.
- Adding more filters than provided: Well there are just 3-4 filters when it comes to changing the saturation, brightness and contrast. But you can add filter of any colour of your choice. If you would like to add another colour all you have to do is: Add any letter or emoji with the colour you want. And keep making the big and big. A little fuzz will appear on the edges of that particular letter or emoji keep zooming it and it will act as a new filter for your snap.
- Getting black and white text or drawing: If you observe in the given color options bar there is no white or black but still if you can get these colours.
Here is how you add these colours:
White: Drag the color bar pin to the left of the screen.
Black: Drag the colour bar pin to the bottom of the screen.
- Exceed text limit: The text is limited to only 2 lines for now which was earlier one line. But if you would like to add more text than just 2 lines here is how you do it:
1) Open notes.
2) Click return as many lines as you want
3) Copy the whole notes
4) Paste it in the snapchat text area.
- How to save battery and Data: Snapchat consumes lot of data and battery if your location is set on. Enabling the travel mode option will save a lot of data as it won’t load most of the stories automatically. Here is how you can enable the Travel mode: Settings > Manage > Enable Travel Mode.
Those were the few tricks you could try on and make your snaps more creative.
Well if you’re new to snapchat here are the few basic things about snapchat:
- How to add face lenses: Face lenses have become new cool on the internet. There are new face lenses being added every now and then. To add a face lens to your selfie what you have to do it. Hold on your face and let snapchat recognises and draws an outline over your face for its filters to be applied. Now you can simply choose any filter from the available ones.
- How to add a song to your snapchat story: Add your favourite song to the snapchat video is pretty simple: Play the song you like with any music player > Go to snapchat and start recording the video > The song will be added to the video.
- How to start Live Video Chat: For starting a live video chat both of the user should be online and on each other’s conversation, that’s when a video can happen. The blue button starts blinking and when both of you hold the blue button at a time the live video chat gets enabled. You have to hold it continuously to continue the video chat. ]
- What are the emoji’s beside your friend’s name: Do you see an emoji beside your friends name? Each of those emoji define your relationship with that particular person over snapchat. To check which emoji defines what: Go to settings > Manage > Friend emojis.
These are the basic things you need to know about snapchat before starting to use it. I am surely you will enjoy this app and its features.